Hey hey! Finally after lot of work we are back in business. I have rebuilt this doomed island now 3 times since i got a new computer as i kept running into problems like -corrupt hood, broken families and who knows what. I did learn to back up along the way and hopefully we r ok now! Though as MactheKat(living etc...) said, i must be the most unluckiest Sim player she ever has known.
Well here is a first look at the Phoenix which has meanwhile grown from few houses into something like a nice community. In our story time has also passed by and as i lost most characters it continues slightly differently with the twist as promised. Now lets have a look at the current island.
I don't build myself a lot, so i tend to download houses and then totally rebuild them or redo them. Many of the houses r still in a need of an outside makeover but i decided to show u my hood as it is at the moment .
Click pictures for bigger versions.
- Overall view of the Phoenix-On-Sea
- Road leading to the old lighthouse.
- Old lighthouse, now converted into a comfortable home.
- Few shots of the more modern and more colourful housing area.
- Town centre(still in a big need of a makeover and needs finishing)
- Ferry terminal